Thursday, December 11, 2008

There are Goldfish crumbs in my wallet...

And there was a tractor in my laundry hamper this morning.  

Most mornings there is some sort of vehicle in my shower.

The other day there was a dinosaur in my muffin pan.

I tripped on a car in the entry yesterday.

There are rubber balls in my Tupperware cabinets.

Often times you can find a stuffed monkey in my bed.

In my car there are enough rogue snack fragments to feed a third world country.

I make a picnic lunch to eat in the playroom every Tuesday and Friday so we can watch the garbage truck, of all things.

I get excited about things like Geo-Trax.

There was a sippy cup on my Christmas tree tonight.

There are trains in my dishwasher.

There is a Corvette next to one of my nativity sets.

Every time I turn around there is a reindeer at my feet singing and dancing to a horrible rendition of Deck the Halls.

And all I can think is... man, I love that boy.


2 comments:

JAR said...

That's so sweet. You have a gift.

I remember when the things my kids left lying around were cute. Those were the days.

Tricia Rush Richner said...

oh my gosh, that is too cute. I'm not sure that I saw this before, but, man, can I relate. Oh cr!p.