Monday, March 30, 2009

The New Bike

After spending a couple of days hanging out with his older cousins, the boy decided he needed a bike.  Every time he saw one he would start in with "Bigh! Bigh!".  When we walked past them at Walmart & Target he would try to get on them. So... we caved... we got him one of his own.
Luckily his dad found just the right one... and it was a vintage looking Radio Flyer... I have a weakness for the vintage Radio Flyer stuff.  It is so adorable... I just can't stand it!  It even has it's own bell!

We also made sure to get him a helmet. Might as well start with the safety now!  Could he be any cuter... I mean really!
Oh my GOSH, I could eat him up!

Here he is telling his dad that he wants to try it in the street... we nixed that idea... the boy was very unhappy with us... then he got over it.

He is giving it a good try!
We will keep practicing... eventually we will try it in the street... and our world will never be the same.

3 comments:

JAR said...

Love the bike!! He'll have to take it on his next camping adventure!

JAR said...

And, no, I don't think he could be any cuter! He's absolutely adorable :)

joyfuljourney said...

Excuse me? When did he get so big? He looks way too old on that adorable bike. Bike! The boy has a bike!

How big will he seem next month, when he becomes a BIG BROTHER!?

Adorable!