Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

As part of our Mother's Day celebration this year we visited a neighborhood park. They have a new water pad with fountains, etc. The boy really loves it!

I like to call this one "HEY BABY!" That tiny little bikini must
really accentuate that cute baby belly!


He looks like such a baby in this one. So cute!


I think he had a pretty good time! It was pretty crowded, so we didn't stay too long... but that was no big deal to him. He was pooped by the time we left. 



1 comment:

Full Hart said...

Is it my imagination; or is he getting really tall??? Looks like it in these pictures. What is his latest ht and wt?
So, all indictions are.........Caden will have a nurturing older brother sense of duty !!! Truth be known, my 2 older brothers found me a target for pranks and prime for scaring me to tears. Let's hope Caden is more gentle.
Love and miss you
MeMa &
PaPa too.