Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

Yesterday we celebrated the dad's birthday (he's 29... or so he says)! Unfortunately my life is a little crazy right now... and to make matters worse I stupidly thought I could handle working at VBS this week... so, things have been more crazy than usual. 

VBS= early mornings + rushing + wanting to pull my hair out!

All that to say that I did not have a chance to make a cake for the dad's birthday! Sorry honey. So we bought an undecorated one for him at Walmart and I let the boy work his decorative magic on it! But it seems that he can't resist the urge to taste test as he works...

Note the large holes in the border icing... guess who gets to eat that corner of the cake. Maybe that was his evil plan all along!
But all in all I would say that it turned out looking very nice... even with the holes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

29, huh???
Good job on the cake..
luv the little chef!!

ShelleyRo said...

too funny! I love that little face

Tricia Rush Richner said...

Great job Caden! Ace of Cake?