Monday, July 20, 2009

2 Months (and a couple of days)

I am not sure what the deal is, but she really does not like these monthly pictures. She gets the most sour look on her face! But her clothes are awfully cute!


I love this picture because you can see how fat her little thighs are! The higher up her leg you go, the more rolls you will find! It is too cute... and this will be the only time in her life when fat rolls on her legs will be considered cute!

She has also started "talking" and smiling! This is her telling me all about something while getting her diaper changed. Such a sweet face!

This is the best I could do at capturing the smile. It looks a little goofy, but she is happy none the less!

4 comments:

Tricia Rush Richner said...

Happy 2 month birthday C! She is getting big.

ShelleyRo said...

Too cute, maybe she doesn't like having to hold a sign, a banner above her head held by her big brother might work too.

JAR said...

My girl will be so glad that your girl doesn't cry with each diaper change anymore! I can't wait to see her!

ShelleyRo said...

The look on her face in that first picture is just so funny! Like, Really Mom, do we have to do this all the time.