Thursday, May 13, 2010

The countdown...

We have started counting down the minutes... okay, maybe not minutes...days... until we celebrate the big FIRST birthday!! So exciting! Her party is on Saturday so the next 24 hrs will be filled with grocery shopping, cake baking, gift wrapping, food prepping, family arriving and tons of excitement!

But until then I wanted to share a little of what has been going on here lately. This girl of ours is a hoot! She cracks me up! But you will probably notice that because I laugh in every single one of the videos I am about to share.

We have a Little People van that makes silly sounds when you press a button on the "dashboard". I noticed that she played with it ALL the time but the other day I suddenly realized that she was doing this...
(please excuse the poor lighting - you just gotta work with what you got)



I had a little sewing kit that came with this little measuring tape. Caden would always steal my real one, so I dug out this little version for him to play with. It didn't take long for the girl to notice it and take it over. She crawls all over the house with it like this...


Oh, there are so many more, but I will let this be that last one...

She has started WALKING!! But of course we couldn't get her to do it for the camera! Stinker. So this is what I think is the funniest of the attempts!



You can tell she is not the first baby since we laugh when she crashes hard instead of gasping!

4 comments:

ShelleyRo said...

love how the boy throws himself down too in support

Tricia Rush Richner said...

Omigosh - that little people van is hilarious. ROTFLMAO! Matilda is begging to see it again! Laughed out loud at the tape measure!

Jennifer said...

Those are great! We need to come back when there isn't so much going on so we can see more of this silliness!!!

joyfuljourney said...

The boys and I loved watching these clips! We hate that we missed the party, but I reminded them that we'll get to stay longer by waiting until after the move.

We are REALLY looking forward to playing with the little cousins!!