Thursday, October 14, 2010

Randomness...

I have been doing such a terrible job of keeping things in blog world updated! I just don't have enough hours in the day... or maybe I need a class on time management. Anyway...

I have a ton of random pictures that really don't fit into any category, but they are a great glimpse into our current life... (they were all taken with my phone- so please forgive the quality)...

Carinna is always in my stuff... for example Randy found some of my make-up in the fridge this morning. I never used to understand how people lost things in their own home... until I had kids. Here, she is sporting a headband... backwards.

Almost every day lately Caden has fallen asleep in the chair while I am prepping dinner.

Carinna got some new sunglasses.

Happy plate... easy to do on Chick-Fil-A Tuesday!

Every girl needs a little animal print in her life!

Good morning bedhead!!

Carinna and her frog hat. She made it at school and wore it until it fell apart for the millionth time!

Occasionally some strange pictures show up on my phone. The other day I was so pleased to see this picture of a toilet. Glad my phone stayed dry!

Carinna likes to read to her babies!

No comments: