Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Month...

Today Cooper is one month old! The days fly by so quickly...which may be due to the sleep deprived haze I stumble around in!!

I had lots of plans for cute photos to commemorate this first month, but Cooper has been having tummy troubles all day. This was the best I could get from grumpy pants...
He still sleeps a lot. I can't tell if it seems like he sleeps more than the other two because he is actually sleepier or because I don't have the time to pay attention to his awake times!
His brother can't wait until he stays awake more. I know Caden will love it when Cooper is able to interact with him.
Cooper is growing rapidly! He is going to be a big boy! His feet are enormous! They are longer than my pointer finger. Most of our newborn socks don't fit!

Happy ONE MONTH birthday, Cooper!! We love you!

2 comments:

Tricia Rush Richner said...

hilarious - Madox was also like "which of these is not like the others" too!

Tricia Rush Richner said...

this freaking comment thing is driving me nuts!!