Saturday, July 30, 2011

4 months...

Dear Cooper,

Today you are 4 months old!

When I took you for your check-up, your doctor laughed at how big you are and said babies like you were the reason that the regulations for car seats keep changing! I did have to order a new car seat for Carinna so that you could have the convertible seat since you will not fit in the infant carrier much longer!

You wear 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers! You and Carinna now wear the same size diapers! It makes diaper shopping much easier!

I LOVE this picture of you! It is so you! This is the face you make all the time! You are laughing and talking at the same time!

You are 26 inches long (80th percentile) and weigh 19.9 lbs (over 100th percentile)! You are a big guy, but we love every inch of you!
You have really started talking a lot! You are really experimenting with sounds and you crack me up! Several times a day I have to do a double take because it sounds like you have actually said a word. When you fuss you occasionally make the "mamama" sound...as though you are trying to tell me how pitiful you are! When you are really upset, your bottom lip sticks WAY out! I always know when you are seriously upset based on the bottom lip's position!
You are still working on holding your head up! But with cheeks that size...it can't be easy!
You are such a sweet baby! You are so easy and we can drag you around anywhere! You laugh and smile all the time and are such a joy! All of us totally adore you! We look forward to watching you change and grow!

Happy 4 months!

2 comments:

alegna79 said...

Oh I wish I could give your arms a break. He is so stinking cute!!! Love his cheeks.

Tricia Rush Richner said...

That is one cute boy. I am purging toys starting 8/22/11 - any interest in kitchen, dishes or Little People? Or suggestions on someone/someplace in need?