Monday, December 18, 2006

To Butch...

Okay, so I didn't get around to posting Christmas decoration pictures Friday...I am a terrible person! But now that our bazillion Christmas parties are over...I actually have time to do important things again (like blogging).

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you 2 or 3 readers out there. I got this Christmas card over the weekend (hand delivered) from a sweet church lady and this is what the envelope says:

Kara& cute husband (Butch, I think)
Ah-hem. My husband's name is not Butch...not even close! More like Randy. Sorry honey!

3 comments:

darling said...

:) Thats cute.

LOL :)

joyfuljourney said...

Laughing...so...hard!! Butch? Is he manly enough to be called Butch? Cute, yes. But Butch?

Just kidding...yes, Randy, you are very manly! Especially in those sleeveless shirts you like to lounge in - even in the dead of winter!

LIFe - Matt said...

Tell Butch i said hi! And:

"hmm, i think he's a nice guy." :)