Thursday, June 21, 2007

Terrible Thing to say to a Pregnant Woman #678

Let me just start by saying that this week is VBS here at work and we all wear matching shirts...which I decided not to wear one day.

Lady with no tact: "The only shirts we have left for VBS are 3XL....I bet those would fit you."

Me (stunned): "Well, I could put one on but that certainly doesn't mean it will fit me."

Then I thought what I really should have said is "No, that is too big for me. My large fits just fine. But there are plenty for you if you need it.

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Oh man, she was rude! I saw the pictures of you that the parents took. You look adorable!! Can't wait until tomorrow. Wish you were here today!

Nissa said...

In response to your comment on MY blog...

Yeah, my roommate claims that they have special containers designed to keep them from escaping...we'll see about that!! We don't even know that we can have a snake in the complex we'll be moving into!