Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Room

We are still waiting...and should know more on Tuesday (if not sooner). In the meantime I think I have finally finished his room. So here you go...

The quilt was made by my mom and Linda. It is really cute!! And I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time in that chair - that is why we went with the comfy leather.

















This is the little man dresser from earlier, just with the mirror attached. Notice the super cute lamp that we found at Target! Man I love Target!


This, of course, is his bed. I made the letters for his name, but I couldn't get them to show up very well!

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

I love the new lamp! The nursery looks great - except it needs a BABY!

Beaver said...

Amen to the chair!

4 kids later and I STILL never got the comfy chair I said I had to have... I survived, I guess, but there are scars I shall never be able to part with... I think my baby gift to all my children will be comfy chairs... You DO spend a LOT of time there!!