Thursday, August 23, 2007

That chin...

So we still haven't discovered where the chin came from...but at least it has a purpose! You can store your milk in it and save it for later when you need a snack!

By the way...we went to the doctor yesterday and he has gained back up to 7 lbs 9oz (he lost down to 6 lbs 9 oz) so things are going well. He is also 1/4" longer.

He is having a growth spurt right now so the past few days have been pretty hectic and mostly filled with him crying so I don't really have any other cute pics for now! But I am sure there are more to come!

5 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is adorable. He is so darn cute. I need to kiss him!

Before you know it he'll be riding bikes with friends and heading back to school! Or playing playdoh at the kitchen table and playing with a flashlight under the covers instead of going to sleep! Obviously that's what my monkeys have been up to!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am a sucker for a cleft in the chin. Your sister was right about him being a cutie patooty.

Congratulations! It goes fast so enjoy even the hectic growth sputs. Oh I remember the xhaustion. We'll keep you in our prayers.

ShelleyRo said...

Vivian is telling me a ton of things to put down....she has lots of things to tell Caden, I'll bring ear plugs for all. Mostly she said to tell you that we can't wait to kiss him on Monday.

Tammie said...

I think he resembles his cousin 'D' from Munday...

Adorable! Congrats!

Full Hart said...

We don't know how you find the time to blog with 2 hour feedings; but, sure glad you have. Fun pixs; and seeing Randy reveal his true domestic 'fashion' is hilarious.
You know, I've never seen Chuck's (PaPa)chin without a beard.........maybe I'll shave it in his sleep and see if he has a chin dimple.
Love you
Holly (MeMa)