Friday, January 25, 2008

Where have I been?

I didn't realize until today that it had been such a long time since I posted anything. I thought I would take a few moments to catch you up on the happenings in the Adventure house.


First the Boy:
Well, my tiny little baby thinks he is a big guy. He is dangerously close to sitting up on his own...which is fine...but he is also dangerously close to figuring out how to crawl. He pulls his legs under him and wiggles his bottom. I have tried spanking him, but he doesn't seem to understand the correlation. I am not ready for crawling...seriously guys...I am not ready.


The Husband:
I don't really think that he has been up to anything out of the ordinary. Although he did do a wonderful job of hanging out all day with the kiddo last Saturday so that I could play with my friends at Stampin' and Scrappin' ( ALL DAY- like from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm...and man, we made the cutest Valentine's stuff).


As for Me:
My latest venture is in plastic. Yes, I am obsessed...OBSESSED with plastic. I recently read an article about the dangers of plastics only to discover that my baby's bottles are made from some of the most dangerous plastic out there. It seems that chemicals leach off of the plastics and into the food/fluid you have packaged in them. I am currently searching for a baby bottle alternative and obsessively searching through cabinets and drawers for the "bad stuff". I have added two links one for Safe Mama (my favorite) and Z Recommends...just in case you too would like to jump on the plastic bandwagon!


That is all for now!

4 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Very sweet picture!

I checked out the wholesomebabyfood.com site that is listed on the safe mom site. It looks like a great resource. Have you checked it out? It has charts, etc that look very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Cute! was dad snoozing too?

joyfuljourney said...

I love that chunky hand!

Beaver said...

Hey, Sue Ellen went down that plastic aisle, too. She listed some of her finds a while back. You might ask her what she knows over at http://whatsheupto.blogspot.com/