Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VBS week...need I say more?

So this week is VBS... and never again will I do 4th grade crafts, no matter how much someone begs and pleads and signs me up to do it even though I haven't said yes to it myself. And I say this, not because I hate doing the crafts (I heart crafts), or because the children are bad (they are wonderful) but it stresses me out too much. Every night I have been preparing, fretting, re-preparing, fretting, etc. Anyway, we are having a great time... and I am glad to be there.

Then this weekend is the BIG birthday for the husband! I won't say how old he will be for those who don't already know. I am sure he would complain about me broadcasting that out to the world! So we will be BUSY!!

But the boy has two teeth nubbins! Finally!!! He "bites" everything, especially the backs of my legs while I am standing in the kitchen (which seems to be all the time). And he pretty much drips non stop. But I have been mourning the the thought of losing that gummy grin! It is just too adorable. And soon I will never see it again... unless of course he doesn't take care of his teeth and they rot out, but still that just isn't the same.

So, in celebration of the toothless... I present to you THE TOOTHLESS GRIN:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been WAY too long since I've been out here!!! Love the pictures... your scrapping desk / corner rocks, and I love the monkeys!!! And he's teething... he's gonna look even CUTER!!! (if that's possible : )

Full Hart said...

On this BIG, BIG double celebration day, Chuck and I started the morning catching up on your blog. Pictures of Caden reduced us to giggles and tears; this precious boy is so darn cute and changing so fast. The video and audio of him walking the windows made it so real for us; that's when we got emotional, then laughed good and hard.

Randy, Kara has captured some wonderful moments that you have with your son; we wish for you a lasting and loving bond with Caden. You must be proud; as we are of you. Happy Father's Day.......with such great meaning.

Then, as the clock moves on, we celebrate your 4-0. Ha, been there, done that! It's a great age to be. Enjoy. Happy birthday !!!

Kara, thank you for the blog. It's a wonderful peak at your world, and we thank you.

Love, PaPa and MeMa