Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Haps...

So I have been working on Caden's bathroom. It is slow going with all the other stuff that is going on in my life at the moment. But I will get it finished some day soon. My mom came last week and we worked on these...


Are those the not the cutest things? This is his shower curtain...


More on that later.

I am also in the process of organizing my new scrapbooking desk!! Yea!! Please note two things about the following pictures...

1)I am in the process of organizing.

2) This is the game room of our house and has yet to be updated. Actually, other than the master bath, it is the only room we really need to update. So, please note that the dark and dingy walls do not excite me in the least! But they will just have to do for now, we have big plans for this room's future.

This is the Expedit desk from Ikea... I love Ikea. I still have lots more painting, sewing and organizing to try to get done as soon as possible. The good news is that I have a wonderful helper... in fact he is helping me type right now! Gotta love having to backspace every other letter and start again. Sigh.


Speaking of the boy... he is trying his hand at feeding himself.


Oh, it's a fun stage. Looking at the aftermath makes me break out in a sweat every time. It is just so fun to clean it all up... three times a day... every.single.day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you...floor that slopes to center of room..drain in floor..long garden hose..a must when raising kids! Zoos do it!

Anonymous said...

Ok can I hire you to come decorate our nursery? I can't paint a straight line if my life depended on it!

ShelleyRo said...

Did you know they have little wooden monkeys in the arts and crafts dept at WalMart?