Tuesday, February 01, 2011

He can sing!

Last week Caden had another "program" at school followed by a parent lunch. This time he actually sang! Although, they only sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "If You're Happy & You Know It"... which he is pretty familiar with!

He's in the green shirt. Mrs. Cindy (in red behind him) is his teacher. She is really sweet!

I always forget to take the zoom lens, so my pictures really stink! I think this is the "stomp your feet" part of the song... and of course when you're 3 you have to actually jump to stomp your feet!

It's nice that they work hard to get the families together to socialize! The highlight of the lunch had to be the ginormous brownies for desert! I discovered that I can pretty much bribe them to do anything if they know one of those brownies is waiting!

2 comments:

JAR said...

So cute! The boots on the girls on the end are pretty cute, too.

kacole said...

The girl in the purple pants with boots (next to last) is his buddy Avery. They play together every day along with Ethan (to the left in brown & orange stripes). They are pretty cute together, and I am pretty sure Avery is the boss!