Friday, September 02, 2011

First Day of the 3rd year of preschool...

As with anything in which I ask the kids to pose for pictures at the same time...these are not the best photos! Carinna is in a phase where she refuses to look into the camera. And Caden feels the need to be silly in every picture! So this is what you get...
Caden and Carinna began a new year of "school" earlier this month. Caden began his 3rd year and Carinna began her 2nd.
When they got home, I began going through their backpacks and emptying their lunchboxes. For some reason Carinna's lunchbox felt awfully heavy so I opened it up and found this...
Not only did she not eat her goldfish...it seems she also sneaked a few extra items into her bag before we left the house! That girl is BUSY and you never know what she is up to! It's actually a little frightening! I laughed (an cringed) about this for a long time...especially when I realized some of the things that she could have put in there! I was thankful it was just a car and bullet!

Here's a little recap of the past three years of preschool...
2009

2010

2011


3 comments:

alegna79 said...

Sneaky girl! I can't believe how big Caden has gotten. That is just crazy!!! Miss you guys!

ShelleyRo said...

at least she picked it up at her own house and didn't lift it from school.

Tricia Rush Richner said...

love the pic with the baby!