Wednesday, November 30, 2011

8 months...

Dear Cooper,

You are 8 months old! Wow! I keep telling you that you are my baby and must stop growing so quickly...but you just laugh at my desperate pleas!


You are growing and changing so quickly that it is hard to keep up! You have started saying "uh oh" which is just too cute. I would say that is officially your first word! Sometimes it comes out as "uh uh oh" but either way...it makes me giggle every time!
You have started eating puffs and drinking from a sippy cup. It didn't take you long to warm up to the puffs and I now find them all over the house from where they were stuck to your clothes and have eventually fallen off. I had forgotten how that happens!

In your sippy cup you just have some water. You only use a sippy while eating puffs...you still have regular bottles of milk like always. I think more than anything you enjoy chewing on the spout of your cup...I think it must feel good on your gums!
Speaking of gums...still no teeth!
You have also learned to crawl. You started out slowly...as is to be expected, but in a few days you had that knee/ hand coordination down! You are now all over the place! I had forgotten how much babies get into while crawling!
You weigh about 24.5 lbs now. Even to slightly more than Carinna. You guys are basically the same size except that her legs are longer. It is so very strange to shop for 24 month clothes for my 2 year old and 18-24 month clothes for my 8 month old!
You are still so very happy and easy! We all enjoy playing with you and making you laugh...which is very easily done! You are such a joy and we love you so much!
Happy 8 Months!!!

No comments: