Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween

So, the Halloween pics for this year are certainly a fail! Up until about 11 pm the night before, I was up barfing...so I was not feeling quite back to normal come trick-or-treating time! So, needless to say, I wasn't really "in" to the picture taking!

We started off our night...as is our tradition...by visiting Trunk-or-Treat at FBC. They handed out RIDICULOUS amounts of candy! Which is great...if you're a kid!

Carinna was Rapunzel from Tangled, which is her favorite movie that she would watch 10 times a day if I would let her! Caden was an Incredible...one minute he would be Dash and then the next he would be Bob...I guess it was based on his mood! Cooper was Charlie Brown. I'm not even sure why we decided to make him Charlie Brown, other than the obvious bald head...plus none of our kids even know who Charlie Brown is...but anyway, it worked well!
So here we are...the still greenish mom, Dash/Bob, Rapunzel and Charlie! The kids had a great time...and that's all that matters!

No comments: