Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Belly These Days

Several people have been asking to see my growing belly lately - so against my better judgement I am posting a picture. I have had to cut out my head because I look very annoyed in all the pics - which I am not saying this is exactly why, but it may have something to do with the way my hubby takes pics. He tries to go for the spontaneous look (which he calls "natural") and so my expression varies quite a bit...mostly between annoyed and rolling my eyes. But I am NOT saying that was the problem.

And by the way...if you think I look huge just keep it to yourself...trust me, I feel huge...here is what I have to say about it:

- If I don't make it past 37 weeks I am so okay with that (however, I would like to at least make it to 37).

- I can't really do anything about how big the belly is getting. I try, but he grows when he grows.

- I am more than happy to have a very healthy sized baby! I would rather he not be 9 lbs or more, but if he is healthy...the daddy and I are happy! Well, if he is 9+ lbs it may be a while before I am really happy again, but you know what I mean!

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Thanks for posting a picture! I've been anxious to see that belly. You look just like a 29 week mom should look.

I just wish I were there to rub it and feel him kick me!

LIFe - Matt said...

Joyfuljourney's comment makes me think of the scene in Tommy Boy when their at the diner trying to get some food. :)

i know R knows the scene well in case you need a refresher. :)