Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Preparing the Nursery Part #2

Here it is!!!!

I finally convinced the husband to put the crib together last night.


This is the little man dresser...it is really cute and will be the perfect size for him as a little boy. It has a mirror too, but I think R had reached his maximum frustration level by the time the crib was finished.


This is just a look at the wall...


It is all very cute! He also now has a name to go with his fancy-pants new room, but we will let you know all that info soon enough!

2 comments:

Nissa said...

I love the crib! Very cute! And I'm looking forward to hearing the name for your little boy, because I know you won't do anything crazy.

LIFe - Matt said...

nice. Crazy Craisin will absolutely LOVE it i'm sure!!! :)

We miss you guys and look forward to getting together soon.

We just heard the heartbeat and saw our little peanut yesterday. We're excited!!!