Friday, May 18, 2007

Preparing the Nursery - Part #1

So here are some pics of the nursery at this point. Well, actually this was mostly from last week, and we have come MUCH further in the process. I hope to finish all the painting this weekend - but we are having company so I make no promises!!







Yes, well it doesn't look like much... and I didn't forget to paint the bottom. Randy has now finished hanging the bead board along the bottom. The hold-up is me trying to paint all the little nooks that come as part of the bead board package!
I had gotten in trouble - shortly before this picture was taken - for having the music WAY too loud and not properly ventilating the room (from the husband). Parenting skills are already kicking in for the dad-to-be! (love you honey)

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Is Randy the one who complained about the music being too loud? Did you say, "If it's too loud, you're too old!"??

I like the color. Do the pictures show the color accurately?

How many weeks are you now? I can't keep up!

kacole said...

Yes, he complained about the noise. Which, knowing the racket he hears every Friday and Saturday night with the live bands - I wouldn't think he would be bothered. He said it would frighten the boy.

The color is pretty accurate. It is more on the blueish side of green than the yellowish side.

and...27 today