Monday, August 02, 2010

Where to begin...

Hmmm... what to say. I have really been in such a funk about blogging. I can't really say why, but I have not been interested in spending the time on it. Honestly, I haven't even been taking many pictures of the kids. It has been a tough summer for me for several reasons... but let's just fast forward to the fun stuff that comes with summer! I will be catching up on several of the things I have neglected to post... so here goes...

First up... fishin'!!

We were lucky enough to spend some time in Colorado again this summer! And of course, with a trip to Colorado... comes fishing... lots of fishing!

Caden also got in on the fishing this year... and he caught one right away... which was great since he has the attention span of a flea!

Here he is bringing it in with his daddy.

Daddy had to take over! And bring it the rest of the way in. It was a good size one... for a 3 year old!
He was pretty excited... even wanted to touch it! After that, all he wanted to do was throw rocks in the water.
I spent the next hour trying to keep him from disturbing the other fishermen... and women. Randy finally caught his limit and we were able to leave! But it was a fun memory!!

2 comments:

KLee said...

sweet memories!

Tricia Rush Richner said...

welcoem back!~