Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jack and Vivi

So last night the husband and I played host to some teeny guests (Jack & Vivi). It was an exciting (and tiring night) of Mac 'n Cheese, chase Uncle Randy and Dr. Seuss books. Oh the joys of kids! I do have to say that there is nothing like the laughter of a 4 yr old being thrown into the air by her uncle!















Or of a 1 yr old laughing at his sister (who was laughing at her uncle).













And there is nothing like making a "happy plate" with your Mac 'N Cheese!












And nothing like a baby face covered in black beans!












And then...at the end of the day...when all is quiet...and the little angels are snug in their beds...there is nothing like standing in your living room and wondering what the HECK happened to your furniture!

3 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

My gosh, look at that hair!!! What a great picture! Sure wish I could squeeze 'em both.

Did they spend the night? Did you make Uncle Randy clean up the mess? Ha Ha!!! What do they think of your new house?

kacole said...

They did spend the night...Shelley is at Choices this week.

I think overall they like the house. They love how the living-kitchen-dining-office make one big circle...that is the path we took to chase Uncle Randy. Jack just wandered around - checking out every room. In the morning I think Vivi was overwhelmed and didn't know where to go. I tried to leave a trail of light to our bedroom, but that went un-noticed by her. She just sat on her bed calling for me (but I was in the shower) so Uncle Randy had to go get her.

Anonymous said...

we love the pics of the kids' thanks for all of your help. david n shelley