Monday, August 21, 2006

Pics of the house...as promised!













Please don't judge the sparse decor! I am working on it - but I haven't been able to hang anything yet.

1) Breakfast Room - The chairs were purchased in a garage sale by my mom and dad - they will be painted black.

2) Dining Room - not much to say about this room. It is on the list to be painted.

3) Living Room - In front of the fire place you will notice a portable a/c. This is how we survived 3 weeks without air conditioning.

4) The Kitchen - The view from the living. It seemed so much cleaner before I took the pictures!

That is all that I have "put together" so far! The gameroom is a major work in progress - we have no idea what we will do in there. And the bedrooms are the current project. I'll post more pics as I progress!

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

It's great to see your stuff in your house - since I've only seen it empty! I especially like how the living room furniture looks in that room! Can't wait to see it in person again. Are we having Christmas at your house?

kacole said...

I can't wait to put pictures on the walls in the living room! That will really help.

We can have any holiday at our house that you guys want! There is plenty of space. All the kids can just crash in the gameroom. Maybe by then we will have some furnishings in there (and possibly a pool table)!!