Friday, January 26, 2007

Ta Da! The Peanut Picture

Well, after I had my first sonogram the doctor told me that I could not make photocopies of it because the paper was heat sensitive. So after thinking about it, I started wondering if that meant that I couldn't scan it in either since I would assume that the picture would receive the same amount light and heat as it would from the copier. So I didn't do anything with the picture all this time for fear that I would ruin it. But the doctor gave me two pics, one not so clear, so I decided that if I ruined the bad one I would still have the other...so I tried...and it worked just fine!


So here he or she is...

This is the only pose we could get because apparently it was nap time for the little peanut and it was not the least bit interested in moving. I assume you can tell what it is...the head is to the right with the arms directly below then the body. This angle doesn't really show the legs. He/ She is lying on his/ her back...much like our dog does when she sleeps...I guess it runs in the family!

3 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

It's a girl...I just know it!

Anonymous said...

And we shall call her Gladys. And she shall be our Gladys.

Nissa said...

awww....I'm so excited for you!