Monday, March 26, 2007

The Boy

Here are the photos of the little man:

This is his little body. Not real fond of this picture seeing as how he looks like Skeletor and all, but he does actually have flesh on his face - we saw it. In this pic you are seeing head, elbow, part of a hand and knees.










Here is his manhood. I told R that I would block it out to keep this family friendly - but when I did that you really couldn't tell what was going on in the photo - so I left it. I guess this post will have to be rated R (or maybe worse). This picture is actually from the inside of his body looking down (so that isn't his you-know hole). Then his legs are out to either side.




This is by far my favoritist pic - I tried to brighten it a little so it would be more obvious. But this is his hand (far left) holding his foot. Behind the foot is his other foot. I think this photo is very sweet!








4 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

I think it's funny how only a mom can think an ultrasound pic is sweet!

So, the Skeletor look - does he get that from R or you?

You better bring these with you next weekend because I think I'm gonna need to hold that 3rd one in my hands to see his hand and foot!

Even when he is 7 and you want to wring his neck every day, these pics will always make you mushy...so you better keep them close by!

kacole said...

Um, excuse me, but several people thought this picture was sweet! I don't find the Skeletor picture sweet, but I think it is obvious why. I'll probably pull that picture out in 7 years and remember the he has always had a little bit of Satan in him and that I was doomed from the beginning.

joyfuljourney said...

I didn't say only THE mom thinks the ultrasound pic is sweet. Only A mom can think that! I'm a mom, too! They are all sweet, and amazing, and unbelievable (that would be the Skeletor one).

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics in person so I can make out that little foot and hand.

joyfuljourney said...

OK OK, now I see the hand and foot. Uncle J walked by and we figured it out. I was zooming in too much. You can really see his whole arm and leg. That little foot is so cute!!!

But you still have to bring the pics next weekend.