Thursday, May 01, 2008

I always wanted a personal assistant...

Before I became a stay-at-home-mom I had HUGE plans for what my days would be like. I have a three page "to-do" list of closets to clean out, rooms to paint, things to organize, furniture to refinish... etc. Yeah right.

The good thing about being a mom is that I have my own personal assistant. He is every place I go, watching every thing I do... whether I want his help or not.


He plans the meals for the week...

He helps me search for misplaced items...


He helps me wash windows...

He helps me baby-proof... (does this defeat the purpose?)


So, the list keeps growing and nothing ever seems to get done. But I really like my new assistant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! that is the cutest and funniest thing I have seen in a while? luv that kid!!!

G-ma

Dani Smith said...

wow, you two sure get a lot done!