Sunday, January 17, 2010

8 months old!!

I had to bribe her with the lens cap to my camera to be able to get a picture with the sign!



It worked for a few minutes! You may notice that she only has one sock on... I can't keep up with the socks. This girl is BUSY and all over the place in a flash... keeping socks on is the least of my problems!


You may also notice something else about her...
For the first time she FINALLY has enough hair to hold a little bow. It has to be right on top of her head... but it is at least a start! That is just pretty darn cute!
She has also started pulling up to things... thankfully she is only getting on her knees and not her feet!
Her brother is really starting to enjoy playing with her... well, except that he finds her to be his excuse to do all the things he isn't allowed to do. Now he just blames it on her! He hasn't realized yet that I don't buy it. For example, today he opened the door to the a/c closet and she bumped her head on the door and started to cry. When I went in there he tried to put the blame on her focusing mostly on the fact that she had the nerve to bump her head... NOT focusing on the fact that he had obviously opened the door.

This is how the sign looks after she has had her hands on it for a bit. Don't worry, I recovered all the pieces of paper... I think.
This is the pitiful face she makes when you take her sign away. Pretty sad...

Happy 8 month birthday Carinna!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness no super glue was involved with that bow...thought maybe honey was though.

Jennifer said...

The bow was the first thing I noticed! JRR just said, "Now she's at the age I can play with her."

ShelleyRo said...

so cute, the blaming gets worse, at least he blames his sister and not an invisible friend like Viv did

Tricia Rush Richner said...

She is just getting cuter by the second. I think its quite hilarious that she is destroying her sign.

Angie W said...

so adorable!!!

FullHart said...

Dear adorable Carinna,
Your PaPa and MeMa wish you the happiest "three quarters of a year" celebration of your birth. The bow is definitely a nice touch.
love to all