Saturday, January 09, 2010

Just for fun...

One of the boy's favorite movies is Madagascar 2. There have been several occasions when he has thrown a quote out there in the middle of a conversation and Randy and I have practically doubled over in laughter. This kid is funny! The other night, after a particularly terrible day, I was running his bath water and he came walking up to me and did this...

Alex the Lion Face


I laughed so hard I cried. I needed this laugh that day! I love this kid.

The girl discovered the game of peek-a-boo the other day. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Since then I can't get her to do it like she was that one day. Occasionally she will throw a peek-a-boo in there, but for the most part she just smiles at me when I try to get her to do it. Thank goodness I got a video that day!

Peek-a-boo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question of the day???How is it that my grandbabies are so "stinkin" cute?

Tricia Rush Richner said...

Love them both.

ShelleyRo said...

love how he shrugs as he laughs. they are both beautiful

Tricia Rush Richner said...

I was watching this again with Madison, Matilda andMadox and I finally just now got it. Sorry, duh! He is changing his expression when he moves the hand over the face. SO much funnier now that I figured it out.