Thursday, February 15, 2007

Updated w/ Pics! Fabulous Las Vegas

Well, we have finally taken our "last trip before I get too fat - I mean pregnant - to do anything" trip...which was in Vegas... and oh-so-fun! I was - and actually still am - totally exhausted! I have hit that part of pregnancy where all you want to do is sleep and take a nap and then sleep again, after eating of course!

Anyhoo, our trip included a classic car exhibition, dinner at a crazy expensive but yum restaurant, the Bodies exhibit (which wasn't anything dirty), the Shark Reef, a little shopping and of course some gambling - which I assume isn't a sin if you are winning.

But probably the funniest thing about our trip was at the airport on the way home. Our plane was running late so everyone was just hanging out watching tv or reading. I was reading a book and the husband was reading Money magazine (of course), when this guy walked up and sat across from us (facing the tv). We both looked up... then at each other... and I said "Is that..." and he said "Ron Jeremy!" Now, not many people know who Ron Jeremy is but for those who do, please allow me to explain how we know who he is! A few years ago we watched this show The Surreal Life - which is a reality show on washed-up has-been celebrities. He was one of the celebs along with Tammy Baker, Vanilla Ice - you get the point. Let's just say that Ron has acted in some movies that hopefully no one who reads this blog has ever seen - not family type movies for sure.

So there he was... sitting across from us... and he is pretty gross looking in real life. If I hadn't known who he was I would have found him to be very creepy! Well, okay... he is really creepy looking whether I know who he is or not! He slept most of time (with his chin on his chest) and I suggested to the husband that we take is bag, but then I decided I would rather NOT know what was in the bag... if you know what I mean. And the funniest thing is that the husband took some pictures with both of us and Mr. Jeremy in them without the guy even knowing what we were doing!



Cool Slideshows

No comments: