Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pregnant Belly 1

So here it is, for my mom and sister, since they want to see what my belly is looking like! This was a week or so ago (I haven't grown anymore since). And I have not gained but about 8 lbs. so it seems everything is just shifting forward (or clinging to my back).





I got to hear the heartbeat yesterday, and so far everything is looking good. And by the way, they can't tell from the heartbeat if it is a boy or girl because it was right at 140 (and the doctor said that is an old wives tale anyway)!

2 comments:

Nissa said...

I bet you're going to be one of those cute pregant women who only looks pregant from the side! You'll just have a basketball!

joyfuljourney said...

Nissa's right! Maybe you'll be all belly like me. The picture is very cute - even D thought so! J just said "Aaww".