Saturday, October 17, 2009

She's 5 months old...

Things have been so busy! I keep looking back at the photos on my camera and realizing that I just don't have anything to post about! But with the holidays coming we will have a TON of photo opportunities!

So anyway, she turned FIVE months old today. Gulp. Time flies! So we started off the day in this outfit...
This picture turned out pretty cute. I like how she is holding the sign with her little hand and almost pointing to it with the other. It's as if she is saying "Hey look! I am this many today!" After this photo my camera battery pooped out on me. So, as I got up to go charge my battery the girl spit up all over this outfit.

Fast forward several hours later... this was the outfit. I tried to redo the the photo shoot, but the dad and brother were too distracting. Plus at this point she would not hold the sign... she just kept trying to eat it (notice the crinkles in the paper)... I had to hang it from the swing.

I have started giving her some cereal in the afternoon. More on that later... but I'll just say she is really starting to like it!

Another of her favorite things is this flower arrangement in her room.

As soon as she spots it she starts kicking her legs and stretching out her arms to try and get it. I am not sure it will survive her babyhood, but hey... no big deal!

Please excuse the quality of the pics... I had to take them through the mirror with one hand. It is amazing the talents you acquire as a mom. It ought to be an Olympic Sport... but I don't know what you would call it... mommy-tasking.

We are also getting ready for Halloween. Dollar spot pants from Target... can you stand it? Too cute! She is getting to that point where she is doing something different every day. She is changing so quickly. In a way it is so exciting, but in a way I am sad at how quickly she will leave this stage of her life! But for now we will just enjoy each day!

1 comment:

JAR said...

I just can't stand it; nieces and nephews growing up so much in the time I don't see them! I really need to see the kiddos!