Friday, September 01, 2006

Place your bets...

I have mentioned before that I work at a church...and that sometimes some really funny things happen...well, at least I think they are funny...it may be the fact that it is a Friday afternoon, before a LONG weekend...and I really NEED the weekend...and I am looking for any excuse to laugh...

Sorry...back to the story...

I was going through the mail today when I found this...







































Do you know what it is? It's a book (playbook) on what games to bet on for NFL and College football. Well, this in itself is pretty funny...being sent to a church and all.

I kept looking at it wondering if it was some really clever marketing ploy - and was, in fact, for a conference or a new Bible study or something.

Nope, it's the real deal!

No kidding.

BUT, here is the really funny part. Would you like to know who they sent it to...this book on how to place your bets on games...

















Can you read that?

Yes, it says PRAYER WARRIOR!

So, for all you prayer warriors out there...do I have the book for you!

Sinners!!!

1 comment:

joyfuljourney said...

It's so funny you got that today! James got his last week!

Ha Ha!!